oil pan removal - that one bolt

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:44:56 CDT 2013

Exactly :) I can fit a socket on it, but I can't fit anything else on top
of it. I have a 1/4" drive U-joint and extension, so if I can find my 1/4"
drive 12mm socket it sounds like I'll be set.

The only other time I did this job the engine was upside down on a stand,
so I probably just used a box-end wrench. But I'm already committed to
leaving it in the car for this one.

When I got to this bolt and realized I didn't have a tool to remove it, I
decided it was a good time to stop working and take my convertible for a
drive :)

David
Chicago