Anyone travelling from Vancouver BC to the Greater Seattle area in the near future?

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:33:37 CDT 2012

I need a quarter panel transported from Surrey BC down to the Greater Seattle area.  If you are traveling down and have room to transport a  late 80's Nissan 2 dr coupe QP, I will make all the arrangements for you to pick it up in Surrey (Dealer) and drop it off (family member) and I will pay for fuel over the 120 mile trip figuring worse case fuel mileage of 16 mpg or so and throw in some extra cash ofr you time and maybe a meal.  Let me know if you are interested and can do it. and we will talk!

Erik