harmonic balancer (and parts offer)

Jeff Hager submarinesammy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 08:58:55 CDT 2012

I had a B14  that I was unable to get a good base time on 6 years or so ago. I think the pulley slipping around the rubber ring was the cause. About 6 months later my pulley failed catastrophically. I chased part numbers and found the B13 and B14 to be the same. I got a pulley from a 92 from someone else on the list and then was able to fix the timing problem as well.

Hope that helps.
Jeff