Dash Cap for '92

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 20:13:34 CDT 2012

If I might put up a different request....Does anyone have a dash
cap for a '92? Mine is cracked/warped/beat up/generally vile from
Florida sunshine mostly and needs replacement.  Would anyone have a
parts car that might yield up one of those?  I am going to "derust" the
outside and redo the inside but I really need that dashboard topper to
make fixing the rest of the interior make sense.  Virtually everything
underneath that moves has been replaced and, bless its little heart, it
still drives like new whenever I ask it to.  Thanks in advance.
Larry Martin