Classic Fog Light Switch?

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 08:52:49 CDT 2012

Hello,

My 91's foglights arent working.  I think its the switch because the
little light on the switch is not illuminating.  The fuse is fine.   Seeing that
I lack any other electrical knowledge to do any other trouble  shooting,
hoping to attempt just replacing the switch.

Easier said than done.  Well getting the switch out was no  problem.
However, Nissan does not even list this part (at least I didn't  see it).  Looks
like the switch they list is a rocker switch that goes  behind the steering
wheel.  My SE-R has the push button switch under the AC  vents.

Does anyone have an extra switch lying around?  Anyone have a clue as  to
where I might find one?  And lastly, has anyone else had an issue with  the
foglights?

I cant drive my SE-R at night without the coolness factor of the  foglights!

Thanks

Jaret