a good friend looking for an SE-R or NX2k in the pacific NW

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:17:05 CDT 2012

I find it mildly startling that the Japanese econobox-based sport sedan
that I drove home from the dealership when I was 18 has become a car with
parts-availability issues! Concomitantly, that I have owned cars for as
long as I have had my SE-R and my Fiat. Makes me kinda wish I had had the
ability to keep the Garage Queen (written up many years ago in C&D when
their intern ran it in the One Lap) for a parts car, spare engine, etc. Not
to mention all the good parts from my dad's B14. I sure don't need three
cars and I don't need my SE-R, but I know that if I get rid of it I will
regret it for ever and ever.

David