a good friend looking for an SE-R or NX2k in the pacific NW

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 24 13:13:58 CDT 2012

Loved my B13s and had four them at one time. Zero now. Been considering
trying to find another. Unfortunately (and a deal killer for me) parts
have become scarce for them. And a 20 year old car is gonna need some
repairs. I dunno how Nissan is with other models, but logically a rare
version of an econobox is not profitable to stock or supply parts for,
sadly.

Ever driven an Acura RSX-S? Closest thing in "feel" I've had compared to
a B13 (though I'd still love to buy a brand new NX2k!) I had one for a
few years. Some are 11 years old now and may be cheap. They were made
from 2002-2006 models, though the 2005&6 are preferable.

-wayne