a good friend looking for an SE-R or NX2k in the pacific NW

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:37:22 CDT 2012

Lister Members,

A colleague of mine (young engineer, likes fun zippy cars) named Andy Lord is looking for a dual purpose commuter and auto-xer/track-play car.

Likes the classic B13 SE-R I purchased form Aaron Prothero last spring.  It is running excellent BTW!

Wants to keep the price under $2k if possible.  Let me know what you have if anything.

B14/15 SE-R and NX2k would be interested in too.

Again he is located in the PNW (Kennewick WA to be exact).  Willing to drive a ways if the deal is sound.

Thanks,
Erik Halvorson