92 SE-R 47k miles for sale in VA

Jason Schymanski fmdyftm at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 22:04:33 CDT 2012

I live in Richmond VA if anyone is serious i can check it out.  Seems crazy that i'm asking less than this for my track car...

Jason Schymanski

Hey Jaret.  Car looks good from the pics, if the low mileage is actually genuine it's quite a find.  SE-Rs are getting pretty rare, and as such they have been holding their value pretty well. The one thing that stood out for me was the aftermarket spark plug wires, makes me wonder what other work might have been done and what the quality of such work was.
Definitely worth a test drive to see what kind of condition it's in.
Jim