92 SE-R 47k miles for sale in VA

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 23 13:11:17 CDT 2012

I don't follow the prices of M3s so I cannot say. I'd guess you could find one at a similar price, but again, I cannot say for certain. I HAVE seen S52 M Roadsters sell for $10k in the last couple of years. And they aren't ratty ones either.
Geo

---- "John A. Heer" <johnheer at gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah - buy an M3 for $10K? How old would THAT need to be?

John