92 SE-R 47k miles for sale in VA

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 23 13:09:24 CDT 2012

Nope. No kidding. I've seen S52 powered M Roadsters in really good shape sell for that little. I didn't pay too much more for mine 3 years ago and the prices have fallen since (although they seem to be rising every so slightly now). M Coupes are another story. But, the M Roadster is one of the best deals in enthusiast cars these days.
Geo

---- Matt Hunt <mhunt at ecin.net> wrote:

On 7/23/12 1:54 PM, George Roffe wrote:
> garage. For that kind of money, I could buy another M Roadster or mod my

A decent M Roadster for $10k? Surely you kid, Mr. Roffe!

matt