92 SE-R 47k miles for sale in VA

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 15:06:42 CDT 2012

Wow.  Well, it certainly looks the part.  It does occur to me that if the "Nissan Tech" owner has been proud enough of it to drive it nomore than that over its life, it would seem that somebody in the club might know the guy.  Maybe not, it doesn't say he was the original owner so perhaps he hasn't been an SE-R nerd all these years.  It makes me smile to see one in such apparently good shape!  My '92 is unmolested too but the rust is getting to her.  As long as this unit has not been wrecked, and maybe even if it has if fixed properly, it will make somebody awfully happy.  Listed at $6,900 on the dealer's website, I wonder how long he has had it prior to dropping it to $5,900 on Autotrader.  At that price, he is definitely looking for one of "us".

Larry Martin

>________________________________

interested might take a peek at it.

>I guess there are some survivors out there.
>

>>________________________________
  7/22/2012 2:02:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
>>Subj: Jaret sent you
  information to look at on AutoTrader.com!

>>Jaret at jaretr1 at aol.com wants you to see this  page on AutoTrader.com.
>>
>>Click  here to view the page!
>>

>>If the link above doesn't
              work, please copy this link into your browser.
>>http://click.messages.autotrader.com/?qs=ec6ad86e6c206fab0da84d3a65a6353d4f69531fa7c5df4e5ea146d111ff9b17c611b8a1c7450e17
>>

>>This email was sent to you via AutoTrader.com's Email
              a Friend feature.

>>This email was sent by: AutoTrader.com, Inc.
>>3003 Summit Blvd. Suite 200
              Atlanta, GA, 30319, United States

>>We respect your right to
              privacy - click here to view our policy.