B13 tranny rebuild

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 10:14:53 CDT 2012

I've done three of these so far. My advice is to just put in the
redesigned 5th gear. I wouldn't bother with trying to get anything
taller in there. It will be a lot of research, a good bit more money, a
harder installation, and may end up popping out again.

Just in case you need this:
http://www.sr20-forum.com/general-maintenance/18390-how-recognise-repair-5th-gear-pop-out-b13-b14-transmission.html

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R