Current make/model successors to B13

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 20 19:07:31 CDT 2012

Geo I think you have the Miata handling and S2000 handling mixed up. No
doubt the Miata is a great sports car, but the S2k seems to have it beat
in just about every area, including handling. I agree neither can be
counted as the spiritual successor since they are RWD and not pedestrian
enough. There have been spiritual successors to the SE-R throughout the
years, but I don't think any of them have captured all of the magic, if
you know what I mean. You might say the [Neon] SRT-4 was close, and if
the Acura RSX-S were cheaper maybe that too... But nothing will be the same.

That's funny about the M Roaster talk... I just picked up this new daily
driver:
http://listings.mcoupebuyersguide.com/images/LC62163-08.jpg

After a long search, I'm finally in the daily driver of my dreams.

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R
2000 Black M-Coupe