Brakes and injectors for sale

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 14 14:47:28 CDT 2012

Since we're all chatthy like little girls again.... :)

Anyone wanna buy the last of my B13 parts?

1) set of 5 "red" Nissan fuel injectors, formerly used but "cleaned &
blueprinted" by R.C. Engineering, and still fresh in the box from them.
  The cleaning alone cost over $100, and the injectors go for about that
each, new.  I have found R.C.'s service to make amazing performance
improvements in the past.  Of course, all you cool kids have turbos now
and probably don't want the whimpy little stock injectors.

2) New set of Axxis / Repco Metal Master front pads for NX2000 / AD22V
brakes.

3) 1 and a half Nissan OEM rebuild kits for NX2000 / AD22V brakes,
including all seals, boots, and two of the main retaining pins.

Make me an offer.  Shipping prices would be from 28803.  USPS priority
mail for any item would probably be $5 - $8 for any of the individual
items, or max - a $13 flat rate box would take them all.

-Wayne