Getting the SE-R back on the road

Fancher, Jim Jim.Fancher at MCFA.COM
Wed Mar 14 09:31:08 CDT 2012

I’m afraid to hand the keys over to Tripp with the car as is. His Mom would flip if it had a turbo.

Email me some details. :o)

From: George Roffe [mailto:geo31 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:25 AM
To: se-r at se-r-list.org; Fancher, Jim
Subject: Re: Getting the SE-R back on the road

Ah....

You need a nicely, though mildly massaged SR20DET. Fortunately I know where to find one locally. ;-)

Good to see you're still lurking about.

---- "Fancher wrote:

The recent list traffic has put a smile on my face and has definitely been timely at my house. For the past month or so I've been getting together a game plan to get my SE-R back on the road. My middle son turns 15 in 6 weeks and he wants to start working on it. He's claimed it for himself. :o)

It's been sitting for a long time and needs lots of work. I think over the next couple of years we can turn it into something fun to drive around a college campus.

Jim