Re: 91 NX2000 low miles - worth picking up?

jaretr1@aol.com jaretr1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 15:08:23 CDT 2012

A car from that time, any car with low mileage is hard to find.  NX's are even rarer.  Just keep in mind parts for those b13 2 doors are getting hard to find if its not a part shared with the 4 door (that's still in production in Mexico).   I was unable to find a door lock assembly for my SE-R, new used aftermarket or otherwise.  NX specific parts are probably even more difficult to come by.

I would go for it if the car is in good shape.  It's a classic and they are still a blast to drive.  You will have something that is rare.