DET Value?

James McColl sp_250 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:51:20 CST 2011

Holy cow, I can't remember the last time I posted to the list!  I still read it though.
Looking at Tiger Japanese (never buy from them BTW, they're crooks), that gives me a good ballpark figure to go on.  They have a couple on there right now for $745.  CDN is close enough to par with US, so if I were in your shoes, I'd probably go with $1000 and see what happens.  You have a lot of extra money tied up in that with the coatings though, I know, plus the piping.  That would be a pretty killer deal for someone actually.
Realistically, I don't think you'll get over a grand for it though.  You'll do better parting it out, I'm sure.
Did you pour oil down the cylinders?  The turbo still spins?
As long as I'm here, I'll mention, I still do have my NX2000, with a DET.  Tucked in behind it is my parents' S14, which has just cracked 100,000 kilometres.http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/spnx/?action=view&current=100_0186.jpg
And my Daimler SP250 project is coming along well:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/spnx/?action=view&current=Damler001.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/spnx/?action=view&current=Damler010.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v491/spnx/?action=view&current=Damler008.jpg
James
--Forwarded Message Attachment--