Sentra Classic - leftover parts available

se-r at rensch.com se-r at rensch.com
Mon Oct 31 11:25:31 CDT 2011

Cleaning out the household crannies, I've discovered the following parts for my (long ago stolen) 1992 Classic.
I apologize if this post is inappropriate, but the SE-R net classifieds appear to be defunct, and I want to give the mailing list first shot before posting elsewhere.    $50 OBO for the whole shebang

I'm in Kew Gardens, Queens (New York City). Would much prefer you pick up for cash, but will ship plus shipping cost (one carton).

("New" means unused and in original box, but purchased a decade ago.)
Exhaust system insulator  Nissan  20853-4OF11  New, in OEM bag.
Spark plugs, never installed Nissan/NGK 22401-1P1S6-VW / PFR6G-11  (qty: 5)
Oil Filter Napa 1394  never used
Oil Filter Fram Extra Guard PH4386 new
Oil Filters Nissan 15208-53J00 (qty: 4) new
Fuel Filters Nissan 16400-0M200 (qty: 4) new
Air Filter (Air Cleaner Element) Nissan  16546-V0110 new
Original equipment trunk mat, used (removed after 2 or 3 years). Good condition. Gray. (I replaced it with actual carpet.)
Original equipment trunk pass-through cover (black corrugated plastic)
Chilton's Repair Manual: 1982-92 Sentra and Pulsar (includes wiring and vacuum diagrams) (used)
Hayne's Techbook: Automotive Computer Codes (10205/2108) copyright 1994
Fog Light housings. Sentra SE-R Original Equipment. Damaged, cracked and ugly. NO LENSES! Includes one self-fabricated mounting extension, higher-gauge wiring. Probably good for reference only, unless you're good at refurbishing.

Harada MXB-22 AM/FM motorized antenna (probably works, but not tested; removed it to install an AM/FM/CB antenna) Does not include switch or body flange.

Not sure if these are for Nissan or not:
Belt: Dayco PolyCog  5040333 / 4PK0845 (remember, this rubber is at least 10 years old)
Radiator Hose: Goodyear  61607  "S"  (remember, ditto)
Misc worn engine mount parts (removed for replacement)
Left taillight assembly. Lens broken

Also available but not yet found:
Nissan cassette player (from original lease; removed after 2 years, never tested. NO HARNESS or hookup diagram!). This unit is separate from the Nissan OEM radio, which I'm also still looking for (lotsa boxes to check).

se-r at rensch.com