1991 Value

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 5 12:54:27 CDT 2011

Oops. Nevermind. Just saw you decided to keep it because $1k was not worth it. Good for you. I wish my 91 were rust-free. I'd still have it and would be getting it running again. Keep it and restore it. Your classic is now officially a classic (20 years old). In another 10 years there will be people dying to get their hands on one that is restorable (IMHO), much like an early 510.
Geo

---- George Roffe <geo31 at suddenlink.net> wrote:

Where are you at?
It sounds like a candidate for LeMons ($500 limit). Our team might be interested as a back-up to our current car..