1991 Value

Eric A. Cobb eacobb at control-alt-delete.com
Fri Aug 5 12:15:56 CDT 2011

The cold air intake is a home-built unit based on plans I found on
se-r.net years and years ago.

It has spent nearly it's whole life in New Mexico.  It's very dry here,
but the sun killed the paint.  I don't even remember ever driving it in
the snow, so I don't think it's ever been on a salted road.

I've never had any problems with the dreaded 5th-gear popout.

I didn't really think about the parts.  The clutch is about the most
expensive thing that needs replacing (soon).

I guess I'm leaning toward keeping it.  $1000 doesn't seem worth it.  I
can cover it and put it in the driveway so a new car could go into the
garage.  Then, just work on it as I have time (and cash).

Thanks for your help.

Eric