Texas World Speedway, last weekend

Eric Waterman eric.waterman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:06:35 CDT 2011

The '05 convention was at TWS, and it was a blast to drive on.  It was my
first experience with a "roval" type track, so the transition from flat to
banking and back made me nervous.  Grep Perry was out there and I was able
to get a few pictures of me crossing the start finish line too.  We went
counter clockwise though.

Eric Waterman