B13, odd clunk noise

Wade Jackson srwadet at cox.net
Wed Jul 20 15:13:38 CDT 2011

I'm pretty sure it goes into the transmission.  I have been told that you do not need all the bolts in that mount and some people run without that very hard to install/remove bolt.  I think my problems are related to the passenger side mount where the metal collar surrounding the rubber is sliding inside the ring that attaches to the engine.  I will try to install a new ES insert in there tonight.

Wade