Always wanted to drive Mosport?

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 18 15:49:53 CDT 2011

This is your chance.  Mosport is a 2.459 mile long track with
significant elevation changes and some of the fastest corners
anywhere. It is the location of the Canadian National Time Attack
Championships - lapping on August 26 and competition on the 27/28th.
I will be there and I invite my SR friends and acquaintances to think
about it.
For more information check out the websites below or drop me an email:

The Canadian National Time Attack Championships will take place at
Mosport International Raceway in August. Now is the time to get
signed up.

Registration: Serge Guschin - ontariotimeattack at gmail dot com
Scrutineer: Derrick Cormier - thatsderrick at yahoo dot com
Event Inquiries: Stephen Deneka, Chief Organizer- steved at spda-
online dot ca

http://2011tanationals.caslube.com/index.htm/
http://www.time-attack.ca

Lapping - Aug 26; Event 6 and 7 Aug 27/28 MIR

Regards,
Frank Ewald