93 SE-R auto trans for sale

BK bkoko001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 09:07:48 CDT 2011

Hello List,
I'm cleaning out the garage and selling the automatic transmission from my 93
SE-R.  This is the 4-speed tranny with electronic overdrive.   It had
approximately 120,000 miles when I removed it from the car (got hit on the side
and bent the unibody slightly so the car was considered totaled).  This tranny
has been living in my garage for years and I don’t see any SR20 projects coming
up in the near future so it’s time to find it a home.  The tranny was shifting
smoothly with no hesitation or slipping at the time I removed it.  I pulled it
from the car myself so I'd have no problem with a money-back guarantee that it
won’t be DOA.  I don't really know what these tranny's are worth; I'm thinking
I'd be happy with $200 or so.  Sorry for the spam; just hoping someone might
have a use for it.
Brian