CV joint help!

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:18:00 CDT 2011

Sway bar will likely need a open end wrench on the inside and you will want
an open end wrench or another socket wrench on the other side when pulling
the strut bolts out.  You may want to pull the caliper off to make room as
well and those are 14 or 17mm as well.  Don't forget fresh trans fluid when
putting it back together.

Brent