B13 Parts Availability

John McGinn amruginn-nx2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 07:28:01 CDT 2011

--- On Thu, 4/28/11, Ray Kawski <rakawski at e-rak.com> wrote:
> Herr Amy hat geschrieben
>
> > Whomever ends up with my NX will be happy to have a hood, hatch, and
>
> > two doors along with it...
>
> Happy to have extra crap?  Doutbful.   :)
>
> RK

(Returning for a short time after a long hiatus...)

Regarding B13's, is it safe to assume that a 1991 NX2K with
slight body damage can be worth more in the parts in it than
a sale outright? (Not that I really want to deal with
parting and shipping, though...)

I'm planning on parting company with my banged up NX2k for
a more appropriate 2 child/family hauling newer vehicle in
the next few months, but I figure the trade-in value of my
car is probably going to be negative, and that the dealer is
just going to send it to some wholesale place (and/or
junkyard?). As well, car dealers that offer the
pull/push/drag for money have already inflated their car
prices and they won't budge even if I don't bring up a
trade-in upfront.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
John McGinn
Ohio (Wayne left me...)
95 200SX SE-R (sold in 2004/5), 91 NX2000 (currently daily
driver with issues)