ISO B13 exhaust components

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sat May 14 14:30:52 CDT 2011

Does anyone in the midwest, roughly, have any decent-condition B13 (SE-R, particularly) exhaust components sitting around that they'd like to get rid of? One of my automotive projects for the warm months this year will be getting my SE-R back on the road. The cat was ripped off in summer 2008, so I have to replace much of the exhaust. The muffler section is fine, and I have the stock downpipe, so I would want:

-a stock mid-pipe
-if possibel, a HS header secondary pipe. I'd love to keep the header if I can.

Not the kind of thing that makes any financial sense to ship, hence looking in the geenral area of MI/IL/IN/WI. Otherwise I'd have an exhaust shop make a new secondary section, but I'd like to get the car going as cheaply as possible - more money on the SE-R is less money for the Fiat!

David