Need NX body parts in FL

UtilityCow utilitycow at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:21:28 CDT 2011

I'm agonizing over this NX in my garage. All you guys posting your cars for
sale have got me thinking more and more about mine. I've decided and
promised the fiance that if I can't find some body parts to get this thing
back on the road soon, I'll part it out and scrap it or sell it all
outright.
I need a complete front end for a NX. Hood, R fender, complete front bumper
with lights and mounts. Pretty much everything damaged in a typical front
end collision. I've used online junk yard searches and the nearest stuff was
in South Carolina. This all has to be done on a budget, too, as we're saving
for a wedding and lots of home repair. I could justify buying a complete
car, if anyone has one F/S at a good low price, perhaps without motor and
trans? I have an app that searches every Craigslist ad within 200 miles
every fifteen minutes, and automatic ebay searches every day. No luck so
far. I have been going to a few u pull it yards every couple weeks too. Last
one I found was rusted out with a cracked bumper. These cars are getting
really rare! BTW, I'm in Tampa Florida.
Does anyone have access to a good junk yard inventory database search? Any
other suggestions?

Matt