Starter

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 13:27:50 CDT 2011

Thanks for the replies guys - much appreciated.  I'll go looking for a Mitsu.

And Cow-man, my SE-R stranded me too in Ybor City one night at about 3:00 in the morning in 1994 (time flies) with what turned out to be the fuel pump issue.  Wouldn't have been so bad but there were four "urban" guys in the only other car in the same parking lot who thought my girl friend was good looking, were being aggressive assholes about it and wouldn't leave.  I think it's safe to say we were both scared to death as this progressed  from bad to worse.  If the Tampa cops hadn't come cruising by and stopped I hesitate to think where it would have ended.  Dumbass place to be at 3:00 in the morning.  They still doing that face recognition thing in Ybor that I heard about a few years back?

UtilityCow" <utilitycow at gmail.com
Brent Meints" <brent.meints at gmail.com
wc701lists at bellsouth.net