Someone.......Anyone!

Alfred Tirella atirella at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 7 14:58:20 CDT 2011

	After 12 years of faithful service I'm retiring my '92 SE-R.  Pulled
it off the road last winter with a rusted rear brake line.   Dropped
the gas tank, fabricated brake lines to both rear wheels.
While underneath I realized the overall rust was more than I wanted to
deal with.   There are many new parts with under 10K including inner
and outer tie rod ends, gas tank, front struts, Dunlop Sport A2s,
several exhaust components.  Additionally other low mileage parts
include both rear wheel hub assemblies, stainless steel flexible brake
hoses, Speed bleeders, power steering hose, crank seal, water pump,
alternator, front poly a-arm bushings, ball joints, headlight
assemblies, windshield, and hood.   227K on well maintained engine
( I'm the 2nd owner, bought it with 120K ).   No transmission
problems that I can recall.  I also have a '91 SE-R with 235K that I
bought as a parts car.  I picked a few things off that one but
basically its all there.  This was also running when I bought it.

	Much as I love these cars I've moved on to something else and need
the space.  Offering both here first for $1050. No ifs, ands or buts.
Parts alone are worth it.  I considered salvaging one of the engines
to do a conversion into either my '60 MGA or my '68 Volvo 1800 S.
Help me pull one of the  engines and I'll compensate with $$ off.

Al T
New York
845 657 6622 H
845 853 3252 C