Turning Point (Midlife Crisis?)

Ray Kawski rakawski at e-rak.com
Fri May 6 10:21:32 CDT 2011

So I'm debating getting rid of a couple vehicles because I've just lost interest in doing anything with them.  And figured I would post them up here first.   Since I would rather someone take care of them well then destroy them.

So I have a 1991 Sentra SE-R that was Clint Fongs car.  It's pretty rust free for a NorthEast car.  The chassis has 280K on it.   The motor is from a car that I bought a few years back that had 337,548 miles on it when I purchased it back in 2003.     The motor now has 384,000 miles on it and still runs strong as hell.   Compression on all 4 cylinders is perfect and doesn't eat any oil running 10w40 dyno oil.   Has new HKS Exhaust, new tires on B14 wheels, new NX brakes, HS G3 header with Swain coating and JWT ECU.    Make me an offer.   The car is still fun to drive but having a VE NX2000, Turbo B14, 2009 G37 and a 2008 Titan I don't really need the car.

I also have a hardtop NX that was to be turned into a ITA car but just don't feel like doing the work.  I have most of the parts to convert it from Auto to Manual that will go with it.  Again make me an offer.

Thanks
RK