B13 Parts Availability

UtilityCow utilitycow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:17:48 CDT 2011

That's where I am now. I have automatic searches for anything NX related
setup for ebay and every Craigslist in Florida. I see more of the previous
body style NX/pulsar. I'm headed to a u pull it now. Heard a rumor there was
an NX there. 45 minute drive and the last one I found at u pull it was a
rust bucket that I pulled T tops off of.