Radiator meltdown

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Mon Apr 11 12:00:01 CDT 2011

I remember a while back getting a copper radiator for something like $80.  I had solid motor mounts and they kept cracking the radiator end tanks.  I wasn't sure it'd last so I replaced it with a crap copper one.  I later replaced the motor mounts and the copper radiator is still in the car.  SEVERAL track events later and it's still going pretty good.  I also have a nismo t-stat and use water wetter and just water and have the fan on defrost full blast but the copper seems to have held up.... so far

kieran