Radiator meltdown

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 10:18:39 CDT 2011

Found myself traveling in a cloud of sickly smelling steam just now.  There is a horizontal crack that looks almost 8 inches long under the rubber flap at the front of the top tank.  My mind is in a glycol haze and I'm trying to remember if the replacements are all 1 1/8 inch inlet/outlet and if the thing is single or double row (mine's a '92 stick w/air).  Anybody replaced one with something other than a racing Koyo or similar?  I just need one that will stand the test of time and I'm not about to shell out to Nissan.