Mice damage in cars

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Fri Apr 8 13:22:29 CDT 2011

Wayne, you wrote:

> Yikes!  Keep those damn rodents out of there.  they pretty much

Yeah, they don't seem to have entered the interior... yet.

I daily drive the car so they at least get scared away daily and I'm pretty sure it's happening in the garage at home since I see chipmunks and mice around.  I'd love to dump a load of poison in the garage but we have two small dogs and, although I generally keep them out of the garage, they sometimes do go through the garage out to get in a car or to go out and get the mail, etc so I don't want to take that chance.  I only notice a few acorns every now and then on the top of the valve cover cover plastic crap.  And recently I noticed a chewed up paper towel that I had shoved in a metal body opening in the engine bay so that COULD also just be the towel eated up from the metal edges of the opening with the normal vibrations of driving

kieran