Old times

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 7 11:01:02 CDT 2011

Jim, that's largely how I feel about what I did.
Trust me, you were a major help to me when I joined the list.
Geo

---- Jim Wright <wrightj at apple.com> wrote:

I have to squelch this right here, I'm no grease monkey or car guru. When I joined the list I could change the oil and the tires, and little else. Thanks to the great folks here I was soon adding a POP Charger, helped organize a header group buy, and did a lot of documenting of things on the web to help others with what I managed to do thanks to the folks on the list. I was standing on the shoulders of others who knew far more than I did.