holy crap!

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 6 10:48:55 CDT 2011

Wow. I love the comminity that STILL exists on this list. Much tighter IMHO than on any forum I've been on. I think I've met everyone on the list below at one time or another. I'm still in some regular touch with Steve Atwood as he's a multi-time Ironman and in 6 weeks I'll be competing in my first.
A large group of my friends on Facebook are people from this list and almost all of them I've met FTF and have had more or less continuous contact with since this list died down. Great to see all the activity again. Thanks Larry for keeping it alive despite many long months of it being dormant.
George Roffe

---- Wade Jackson <srwadet at cox.net> wrote:

>From Oct 2, 1999. I think this was the 2nd shootout we did.
We averaged the time of the top 5 finishers in each group to get the group time.

SHOOTOUT RESULTS

2) 1:03.38 Team SE-R
*Pat Griffith
*Wade Jackson