Automatics (was: 20 Years)

Jeff Hager submarinesammy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 08:10:02 CDT 2011

I'll take 3 pedals every time.  Don't think of traffic as a PITA think of it as heel & toe practice!
Every manual vehicle I've ever driven in traffic has had different methods for the 3 pedal salute.  At a former job, I frequently drove a company Ford heavy duty diesel something or other.  That SUCKED in traffic.  The SE-R is a complete joy!

Jeff