KYB AGX

Darren Calbero DarrenC at AMPartners.com
Tue Apr 5 04:03:39 CDT 2011

I've never really gotten into the whole forum thing even though I've been
registered on the sr20forum since Dec 2001.  I did search but couldn't find
what I was looking for so I've come here to where I know some decent answers
can be had.

I plan to finally get a set of KYB AGXs for my '91 but the best price I've
found so far is $123/each corner not including shipping from Tire Rack.
Anyone have a lead to where I can get a set at a more affordable price?

TIA,
DC