20 Years

Matt O sr20ve at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:52:27 CDT 2011

Glad to see some many of you guys still around!  Like a few of the
others I purchased my first SR20 powered car, a '93 Sapphire Blue
NX2000 back when I was in college in March of 1999.  It had 63k miles
on it and I barely scraped up the $6750 to take it home.   It was my
newest and most expensive car that I ever owned (up until I bought my
'07 FXT last month!)  It had a VE for a while but in the end it was
taken back to near stock and its been living in Canada now since 2007.
 My 2nd SR20 car was my red '91 SE-R that came from Philly in 2001
with rod knock.  Lee Koloszyc towed it back to Pittsburgh for me where
I swapped in a DET.  I parted it out and sold the shell in October
'09.  I had 9 other SR20 cars along the way but I'm now down to my
last one, an '02 G20 Sport thats being sold in a few weeks.  Its going
to be weird not having one in the driveway anymore.  :(

Matt