Value of NX'n?

Greg Amy grega at pobox.com
Tue Mar 8 10:21:35 CST 2011

Since everyone seems to be in a chatty mood today...what's the general
value of a VE-equipped NX? It's not like I want to sell, but I'm
really not driving the car much lately. On the other hand, it costs me
very little to keep it. So the decision is really based on the cash it
could generate versus "nice to have it around". It's well-equipped,
has just about everything (including a factory-new transaxle) and is
totally rust-free. It's even getting a fresh set of 8610s soon (I'll
have the other struts with revalved 8611s available soon, if anyone
wants them).

I also want to finish tuning the Megasquirt; really want to learn that
stuff better.

GA