Quickie TB Cleaning

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 09:35:28 CST 2011

I've seen this too, after as little as a week parked, and without the dead battery although that makes a lot of sense.  The culprit always looks like it's the EGR in these cases but does the IACV ever figure into a problem like this.  Me, I always suspect sensors because I always suspect things smarter than me.  :-)

Larry Martin