NX2000 OEM wheels, and other stuff

Steve Barber steveb at twinight.org
Thu Jan 13 00:56:51 CST 2011

I have a set of NX2000 14x6 wheels (with old decrepit tires mounted)
sitting in bags in the garage that are in need of a good home.  I'm in
the Washington DC (Montgomery County, MD) area.  Come pick them up and
they're yours.  I haven't looked at them in years and don't have
pictures but as I recall they were well-used but quite serviceable.  I
believe all the center caps are there.  Just don't drive on the tires.
Free to good home.

Also up for grabs:. B14 SE-R stuff including a set of airbags, some
almost new A/C parts, maybe wheel bearings?, a stock airbox, and a
new-in-box set of F+R lowering springs (not Eibachs... the name escapes
me, but I'll go look if you're interested).  I'd like to get $100 for
the lot.

I'm not really interested in shipping any of this, but if nobody picks
it up locally I'll consider it.  Otherwise, regretfully, it will be
going to the dump/recycling in a few weeks.

Steve