floor jacks & reawakenings

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Mon Mar 29 12:25:05 CDT 2010

For a jack, check out harbor freight.  They usually have kickass prices on their lightweight aluminum jacks.  I think the lowest I've seen recently is something like $89.  Looks like it's $99 now though.  I have one and it's worked pretty good.  It's tough going back down when there's not weight on it but it might just need to be oiled again.  Had it for nearly 10 years now and just got a new heavy duty one for relatively cheap because the light aluminum one was scary when trying to jack the FX up!

kieran