jump packs and trickle chargers

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 12:47:22 CST 2010

Just wanted you to see how much Harbor Freight appreciates your business when you do buy from them.  I pulled this off  avprojets.com  There's big money in cheap tools.  :-)

Larry Martin

http://www.avprojets.com/view_aircraft/85/Gulfstream_G450_SN_4009.html

I've been in aviation for almost 20 years, and I have had some
great times during that period. Purchasing the Gulfstream G550 with you
was one of them. Not only did we get a great airplane, we got a great
price and the deal went extremely smoothly.

						Eric Smidt - Harbor Freight Tools

Ivan, you wrote:

> Kieran's mention of Harbor Freight reminded me of this solar trickle charger, which might be enough to

> compensate for the drain if your car is parked outdoors:

>  http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44768

Yes BUT if you can plug it in, you're probably better off.  And the tender I got
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02871219000P?mv=rr
is the same price and will *PROBABLY* last longer than something from Harbor Freight.

We'd better take this conversation private or we might blow up Larry's server.  I'd bet his wooden boats mailing list is getting more traffic than us at this point

kieran

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----