Clean P10 Houston Craigslist

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 12:01:11 CST 2009

--- On Wed, 12/30/09, John A. Heer <johnheer at gmail.com> wrote:
BTW - what is that opening above the radio buttons? Anyone still use
cassette tapes? Can you say, "anachronism"?

John Heer

Well see, that can be easily repurposed.  If you modify the deck's helical drive gears in the guts of that thing and then adjust them closely together just ...so (use old plastigage or paint here), it makes a dandy pencil sharpener or maybe even a "belt" grinder for (thin) trim work.  Hey, I didn't say it wasn't STILL anachronistic; I'm just thinking about its project worthiness in the depths of a cold winter night (it's no crazier than what I usually come up with).  Oh, and hey, I know those gear wheels are only nylon but if you wpc those babies, why hell, they'll probably last forever.

Larry Martin