Old SE-R Conventions

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 21:41:21 CDT 2009

Who was it that said they had some old write-ups archived?  Kieran?  George?
I don't remember who it was.  Anyway, I'm working on the 2010 convention
website and just looked back through my archived mailing list emails for the
last few months and can't find it.

Anyway, for anyone who missed my original email, if anyone has any pictures
and/or write-ups from old conventions and you are willing to share them, let
me know.  If you have photo albums, if you can provide me a zip file of the
pictures that would be awesome.  Thanks!!

Torry