LeMons Tires

Khiem Dinh spdracerut at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:58:42 CDT 2009

I think that you should get the cheapest tires possible that will last the
distance.  Lemons is a 'unique' race in that it's not really about the
racing.

At the race a few weeks back here in Cali, one of my friends was on a team
that had their car guised up as a police car, with a light bar and
everything.  They went out with the light bar on, got black flagged and told
to turn it off.  Went back out, got black flagged because it wasn't on!

Later in the race, they black flagged all the cars that looked like police
cars because they wanted to have a police car parade through the pits.

In a word, I wouldn't plan on trying to 'win'.  My buddy and I did come up
with the idea of a lap dance for the judges as a bribe (from a female of
course).  Everyone else seems to give them booze and porn.