LeMons Tires (was Tire Size which was NX Highway Cruisin')

Ray Kawski rkawski at e-rak.com
Tue Aug 25 11:29:32 CDT 2009

Grover you wrote:

> Ok, we've been talking Tires for the LeMons car.  This topic peaked my interest.

> Here are tires that seem popular among the LeMons crowd.
> Fuzion ZRi

No experience

> Falken Azenis-RT615s

Excellent grip and OK rain traction when at full tread.  Standing water and you are pretty much done.

> General Exclaim UHP

Not as sticky as the others you mention good rain traction.  Not sure how they will hold up to competion use.

> Hankook RS2
> Hankook Z212s

These are the same.  RS2 Z212 is the full name.  These have pretty much the same grip as the Azenis but BETTER rain traction.

So if you are expected no rain I would say Azenis but if you are not sure on weather go with the Hankook.

If you want cheap the Generals are the cheapest.

RK